What CBD Strength and What CBD Doseage To Try?
This CBD Guidance Chart has been formulated by client testimonials, staff trials, retail CBD Store client feedback, and pet owner feedback.
The info below is for guidance only, and may or may not fit your needs. We have been providing CBD Guidance for 3 years now (since April 2017) and we have over 3000 clients with more than 200 direct testimonials to support the following generalizations:
CBD Dosage, CBD Dose Chart:
- Most people that seek relief from CBD for pain or anxiety have a discomfort level between 5 - 8 (we may feel a 9 at peek times)
- When beginning CBD, if you want the maximum benefits you will need to TAKE enough MG's to activate your ECS, this is known as your "balance point".
- A person's Balance Point varies - everyone's is different.
- In General - most people respond positive when at least 15MG is taken 2 times a day for the first 4 days.
- If a person has a much higher anxiety or pain level (Frequently or currently above a level 8) more MG's may be needed to compensate for the stronger needs.
- This determination is nearly the same judgement you use when determining how many Advil to take - do you take, 1,2,3 or 4?
- There is NO Known Overdose warning. HEMP is a Natural Plant, and like most Natural Compounds (vitamins, minerals) it is difficult to get too much. Why, because your body knows when it's had enough. You can actually see this if you look at your Multi-Vitamin.
- Look at the back and more than a few of the items will show you more than 100% of your daily needs. So if you get 200% of Vitamin C that your body needs what happens?
- Your body will use the 100%, then try to store what it may need, then it will simply URINATE (pee yellow) away the excess.
- The same thing, in theory, should happen with Hemp CBD.
- Your body has a requirement for 100%
- We have seen where 15mg begins to work for most people.
- We have also seen where a single CBD dose of 100mg or more will usually ensure you get your needs met, but you also waste about 50% of your purchase.
- Try to find a single dose of 15mg to 30mg. You can find this in our 900mg CBD OIL (click here)
- Now if you think you need 50mg or more, your body can consume over 100mg and your body should ONLY USE what it can (say 43mg), and urinate out the extra. You will have met 100% of your needs and simply excrete the rest (just like a multi-vitamin)
- See the diagram we use in our store to explain this:
In the chart above, you will see a few things:
- There are 3 bottle strengths used: 300mg, 900mg, 1800mg
- In each column, you see the MG strength if you use 1/2 or full dropper
- 1/2 of the eye dropper will give you - 60 SERVINGS
- 1 full eye dropper (1mL) will give you - 30 SERVINGS
- Our 900mg CBD OIL bottle will give you a single CBD DOSE of 15mg. Each bottle will give you 60 servings, perfect for an AM and PM type of CBD dosing.
- Click HERE to go to our HHO 900mg CBD OIL Page
Watch this youtube video below giving an example of how to figure out the MG's per dose in a 1oz bottle of CBD OIL.
More CBD Dosage Tips and CBD Dosage Chart Info
Use the graph below to generalize your needs. As of June 2020, most clients are purchasing our HHO 900mg or higher as a first bottle. With a 900mg bottle of CBD, you’ll get about 15mg of CBD when you use just 1/2 of the eye-dropper (and you will get 60 servings - a perfect 30 day supply of an: AM + PM suggested dose).
Within the first 30 days over 85% of clients were able to determine their CBD dose and needs, and when to use their CBD - AS NEEDED. For some this may be every day, for others it may be a few times a week or CBD can be taken proactively like before a sporting event you are in, or a long walk or weekend of running around, etc.. According to those that have provided their feedback 15 mg a day or more is where most began to feel better.
CBD INFO GUIDE shown below:
Click Image Below to View
our BEST CBD OIL with great reviews
FREE CBD EDUCATION:
If you have questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidance Chart found here on a previous BLOG POST